Start Date (non-permanent) 25-05-2022
Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 167/22
Systems Commissioning Engineer – Home based in Leeds/Newcastle
Due to recent new acquisitions and contracts our clients company is growing and they are on the look out for an experiences Systems Commissioning Engineer.
This is a self motivated Commissioning Engineer role working as part of a team in local locations and will have the opportunity to travel across the UK when required. The position will involve working closely with the Management Team on all projects from inception through to completion on CCTV, Access Control, Intruder and Fire Alarm Systems. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To undertake small works as required and return completed engineer job packs in a timely manner.
- Responsibility to carry out the engineering commissioning of projects through to completion in line with standards
- Provide technical expertise on commissioning projects as required and Assist with NSI Process
- Completion of project documentation in line with Marlowe quality and HSE standards
- The role will cover the North Region however travel to other locations may be required on occasion.
- An all round knowledge of CCTV/Fire/Intruder/Access systems.
- Conversant with current industry standards and able to commission multi disciplined systems.
- Ability to work closely with sub-contract labour and onsite clients.
- Self motivated and able to organise workload, with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Technical background in the electrical / electronic industry with good PC skills
- Good all round knowledge of Fire and Security Systems with electrical/electronic experience
- Experience with front line customer contact preferred.
- Must be able to perform well when working alone and as part of a team.
- Full Driving Licence required.
- Available for out of normal hours and to work away for short periods.
What the client are offering:
- Company Car & Fuel Card or Car Allowance
- Company Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Overtime – Weekdays an Saturday Mornings paid at x1.5, Saturday afternoon and Sunday paid at x2.
- Travel Time paid
- Royal London Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance – 4x Annual Salary
- Paid Refer A Friend Scheme
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Birthday Holiday
- Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service
- Development and progression opportunities
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks. Your working hours will be Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8:30am – 5pm.