Salary / Hourly Rate 25000 30000
Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 29/21
- Conduct systematic and rigorous fault diagnosis to accurately identify the root causes of performance issues.
- Track and trend critical assets performance to identify deterioration in output quality.
- Provide a detailed assessment and report of any findings.
- Identify and carry out continuous improvement activities
- Health and Safety (Working within the company’s policy on H&S at work).
- Conduct safety risk assessments prior to any maintenance/repair work.
- Identify potential operational safety risks and take necessary actions to remove hazards.
- Ensure equipment is handed back to production in a safe condition.
- Manage the PAT testing program.
- Quality Compliance (Working within the company’s Quality Management Systems).
- Regularly review equipment SOPs and maintenance requirements to ensure they remain relevant and effective.
- Provide asset and engineering subject matter expertise.
- Liaise with engineering colleagues on a regular basis to communicate equipment status, performance against the required schedule.
- A form of mechanical certification, i.e apprenticeship, or NVQ level 3, or BTEC or ONC etc
- Build, installation and commissioning of machinery.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding of bakery equipment
- Fault diagnostics and Parts identification.
- Basic fabrication, welding etc
- PLC fault finding
- Driving – Vehicle will be provided.
- Relevant experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment or Site Services Role
- Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office family of products
- Experience of Maintenance Management Systems & software
- Asset management knowledge
- Proven problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
- Able to take clear instruction
- Basic report writing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attitude to learn and be flexible when required
- An opportunity to grow with the business if desired.
- Standard Company Pension.
- Bonus Payments throughout the year.