Job Reference Number 148/22
Frimley Full time
Our client provides dedicated technical support services to a range of businesses and institutions across industries such as Healthcare, Hospitality, Education, Stadia, Heritage to name a few.
We are looking to appoint Service Manager to assist in running a range of service contracts within one of our divisions
The post holder will be responsible for planning maintenance works, reviewing remedial actions, quoting remedial/small-works and managing small works. The role would be primarily based at our Frimley office, with site visits as required to meet with clients to co-ordinate works and review progress with engineers. Assist with ensuring that the quality of the works completed onsite are in keeping with the company’s exceptionally high standards.
- Planning maintenance works, reviewing remedial actions quoting remedial/smallworks and managing small works
- Deliver a wide range of systems from fire detection, access control, CCTV, intruder detection, and emergency lighting
- Produce professional written documentation, such as technical reports, surveys with photographic evidence and remedial quotations
- Assist with compliance inspections from organisations such as BAFE and SSAIB
- Provide technical advise and assistance to engineers in the field
- This list of responsibilities and duties is not exhaustive. The Company will expect you to perform other duties relevant to the job title.
Who we’re looking for
Ideally come from an engineering background or have good experience and be actively working within the industry
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience with large-scale commercial applications as we specialise in high-end sectors such as hospitality, education, healthcare, stadia and leisure
- Good level of P.C, maths and literacy skills
- Highly organised and process driven
Remuneration & Benefits
£40-50,000 Subject to experience
Car or Car Allowance
22 days holiday a year
Paid travel time and Overtime