Start Date (non-permanent) 25-05-2022
Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 140/22
Service Desk Coordinator
Wellingborough Full time £20-24,000 Basic Salary. Pension, Life Assurance and Generous pack
Or Client is the leading Ansul distributor in the UK, are looking to appoint an additional Assistant Installation Coordinator to strengthen their team during a significant period of growth resulting from both an extremely loyal customer base, as well as winning major new contracts throughout the UK.
An integral business within the company group, the opportunity will be solely focused on Kitchen Fire Suppression’s Installations Team, therefore this would suit a candidate who thrives from being dedicated to and excels organisation and fantastic administration.
Assisting the set up and execution of installation works for the Ansul and Kitchen Fire Suppression systems
The role will include:
- Assisting in implementing and organising jobs
- Liaising with clients and the admin team to ensure timescales and deadlines are met
- Raising purchase orders
- Stock adjustments
- Arranging engineer visits
- Creating documentation for clients and engineers
- Arranging site access
- Data entry to our CRM system and customer portals
- Invoicing and general service administration duties
- Holiday cover for the Installation Coordinator
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Highly organised with ability to use initiative to organise and prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative where applicable.
- Keyboard skills including word processing, updating databases and excel spreadsheet applications.
- On-going training will be provided.
What we can offer to the successful applicant
- Competitive Salary Package
- 25 Days paid annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme through the Royal London Group providing you with 5% of your salary paid by you and 3% paid by the Company.
- Death in Service
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.