Start Date (non-permanent) 25-05-2022
Salary / Hourly Rate 30,000.00 PA
Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 168/22
Senior Operations Coordinator
To install and maintain intelligent building systems that allow our clients to keep the people that rely on them safe from harm and secure their businesses future. Working across our three core service; Fire & Life Safety systems, Security systems, Building Energy Management systems.
Due to the rapid rate at which our client and all of its affiliated brands are growing, we have an additional requirement for an experienced, Senior Operations Coordinator who has a proven background, is a natural problem solver and has the ability to use their initiative. Reporting directly to the director of operations this position would work independently to provide support to various functional teams within the business, including service, projects and sales teams.
As a growing business, we are looking for someone who is adaptable, willing to learn and wanting to progress with the business.
The position will oversee and complete a wide range of key central processes that impact all areas of the business including:
Supply Chain and Procurement
- Preparing, importing and updating supplier pricing data into our centralised CRM system
- Stock Inventory Management including stock level assessments, aged stock adjustments and reviewing minimum order values
- Fleet Management
- Ordering new vehicles, processing key documents and allocating vehicles to staff
- Coordinating all insurance claims, repairs, servicing and MOT works
- Arranging for the installation of Locks, Racking and Graphics etc
- Plant and Equipment Management
- Ordering, issuing and tracking new specialist plant and equipment that will be issued out to the engineering team
- Ordering, issuing and tracking general I.T equipment including, laptops, phones, tablets etc
- Monitoring and updating company information on several tender portals
- Coordinating with sale staff to assess tender requirements against a set list of criteria
- Assist with compiling documents and creating/adapting sales literature
- Monitoring key dates and uploading documents to clients systems
- Collating project data and liaising with Marketing Team to create case studies
- Operational Performance
- Monitoring and resolving any issues with the performance of the out of hours engineering support team
- Producing monthly reports for the senior management team on key business KPI’s and vital statistics. Including service delivery performance, contract performance and the completion of critical works for our clients.
Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills are all a fundamental requirement for this position. Must be an advanced Excel user who can use formulas and other tools to analyse and manipulate data. Experience with updating systems by exporting/importing .CSV files. Good general P.C and Microsoft application skills, able to gather, convert and display business information in an effective and professional manner.
What we Offer
As part of the team you will have access to some great benefits including:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Life Assurance
- Paid Refer A Friend
- 22 days holiday
- Development and progression opportunities