Job Reference Number 40/21
My client is looking for an ESTIMATOR with experience is sprinkler systems
Salary basic is £50k with OTE £75k and more
Working in a varied role within the design department, including completing bespoke AutoCAD drawings of residential and commercial fire sprinkler systems.
Working on the LPCB supervision process for the company’s projects and having a good understanding of LPC rules for Automatic Sprinkler Installation for residential and commercial systems.
Along with this you will be required to input and complete, full hydraulic/pre calculated calculations, coordinate with other trades and services, building construction and liaising with clients or other team members.
Key Accountabilities (major end results the job is expected to achieve):
- Designing residential and commercial automatic fire sprinkler systems.
- Projects will be a mix of commercial and residential schemes including new and retrofits.
- Calculating pre-calculated and FHC calculations on projects
- Attending site meetings, carrying out site surveys and site inspections
- Working on the LPCB Supervision process, including uploading and answering comments
- Be familiar with BS9251 & BSEN 12845
- Liaise closely with the sales, design and projects teams.
Person Profile (Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience):
- Proficient in the use of 2D AutoCAD
- LPCB Basic and Intermediate Competency qualifications
- FHC Calculations
- Strong IT skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Professional, customer-focussed manner, helpful and supportive to colleagues