Job Reference Number 43/21
• Identifying and establishing new business.
• Organising sales visits when required.
• Giving demonstrations, training and presentations to help clients discover and understand products/services.
• Liaising with existing clients.
• Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations.
• Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
• Ensuring sales targets are met.
• Supporting other members of the sales team.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Confidence – maintaining a positive attitude.
• Rapport building
• Entrepreneurial spirit – continual self-improvement.
• Active listening – understanding the customers’ needs.
• Customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• 1 year tele-sales experience (preferred).
• Full UK Driving License (due to where the office is located)