Start Date (non-permanent) 25-05-2022
Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 159/22
Regional Sales Account Manager
We are seeking a professional, customer focused and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Regional Sales Account Manager. You will represent the Company’s brand and successfully sell the company’s security products within your geographical area. Duties will include but are not limited to
- Prospecting and building strong relationships with new customers in your area.
- Attending sales appointments to sell the company’s products and services.
- To focus on customer retention and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- To Collate appropriate information and ensure all correct documentation is utilised.
- Meeting and exceeding agreed targets.
- Providing daily reports as and when required.
- To conduct fire and security audits at clients premises and generate recommendations.
We are looking for someone who has the energy, drive and enthusiasm to develop and grow this area. Our ideal candidate has:
- A customer focus, ensuring we are consistently delivering a world-class customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You will be adaptable and passionate with a high attention to detail
- Proven experience within the Fire and / or Security industry
- Technical knowledge of Fire / Security products and systems.
- Demonstrable sales experience and experience of meeting / exceeding set targets.
- Proven experience in a regional sales role is a must
What we offer:
- Company Car & Fuel Card or Car Allowance
- Company Tablet, Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Fantastic commission scheme
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Paid Refer A Friend Scheme
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Birthday Holiday
- Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service
- Development and progression opportunities
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.