Salary / Hourly Rate £15.00
Number of positions 10
Job Reference Number F/E/21
Work in the following areas.
- South Yorkshire
- Norwich area
- To be competent to carry out all electrical installation and maintenance works required on domestic dwellings, including inspection and testing, EICR Reports.
- To demonstrate team leader skills within their own team.
- To work to site health and safety requirements and regulations.
- To have relevant site experience.
- To be able to communicate at all levels.
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations (Building and Structures)
- 2391-52 Inspection and Testing
- 2382 18th Edition
- Electrician JIB Gold Card
- Asbestos Awareness Certificate