Start Date (non-permanent) 25-05-2022
Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 187
Nottingham Full time £32,000.00
Due to an extraordinary period of growth for our client, we are on the lookout for a fantastic Project Engineer. This role will technically engineer, install and manage small and large projects across the client portfolio whilst controlling and planning the projects and commissioning works. You will liaise with key clients to ensure programme deadlines are achieved whilst maintaining profitability, Health, Safety and quality to company requirements
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the right programme
- Processing cost sheets to purchasing department and managing job profitability of assigned projects and reporting into the project manager
- Planning and controlling labour and materials required to deliver the project whilst ensuring all engineering paperwork is allocated to the engineers
- Ensuring that all work is completed correctly and to the highest possible standards to the customer specification
- Attending site meetings as required and providing technical expertise on projects.
- You will have some line management responsibility of engineers and sub-contractors as assigned
- Controlling all aspects of health and safety on site whilst ensuring the maintenance of client’s quality and HSE standards
Who We’re Looking for
Our ideal candidate will have a sufficient level of experience within the fire industry and have a strong technical experience of working with large systems and projects. This role would ideally suit somebody who has been in a commissioning engineer role previously and is looking to take the next step with a new challenge and added responsibility. You will have:
- Technical and practical fire industry experience and knowledge.
- Experience working with various gas suppression systems is essential
- Strong commissioning experience
- You will be comfortable working in a fast pace role and be comfortable working as both part of the team and autonomously.
- You will be a driven and enthusiastic individual that relish’s a challenging environment and you must have great communication skills
- This is a national role and a large majority of it will see you travelling to various national clients. Flexibility to travel when needed is required to be successful within this position.
- This role reports into our Nottingham office however can be based from anywhere in the Midlands.
What we offer:
As part of the team you will have access to some great benefits including:
- Company Car and Fuel Card or Car Allowance Travel time paid
- Fantastic earning potential with paid Over Time.
- Royal London Pension Scheme
- 4x Life Assurance
- Paid Refer A Friend Scheme
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Birthday Holiday
- Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service
- Development and progression opportunities
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.