Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 71/21
To ensure all projects allocated to the Operations Team is operating at high levels and standards. The role is to ensure all individuals across the company are equipped with the right information, duties, and equipment to carry out their roles, ensuring all customers are informed of bookings made in advanced and informed of the work being carried out within their properties
- Co-ordinate teams with supervisors and other project coordinators
- Produce job sheets for teams and issue accordingly
- Keep all database planners up to date, including manning where required including any amendments throughout the day
- Send job trackers to the client
- Call tenants to remind them of next day appointments
- Check all paperwork and photos received from site is correct from previous day
- Chase site supervisors for any missing paperwork
- Complete 1 Toolbox Talk per month and upload to database
- Scan all site paperwork to the database.
- Ensure and check that all engineers are booked out for 8 hours each day
- Download photos from site and save to each property
- Make sure all property details are filled in on every contract
- Log all communications with tenants on the database and project trackers
- Complete a project co-ordinator report each week/month.
- Ensure all snags ae placed onto the database where required
- Ensure all materials used at each property has been updated by the stores department prior to marking the property ready to invoice.
- Complete all parking requests and congestion charges
- Ensure all health and safety procedures and training is complete throughout working processes.
- Ensure the engineers are equipped with the skills, knowledge, tools and health, safety requirements to complete their job.
- Report any accident or injury to Operations Manager and Finance Administrator
- Maintain a clean and tidy office
- Order any required stationary with Finance Administrator
- Any other reasonable request by Senior Management
– Understanding of contract/ project particulars
– Awareness of resource ability and capability to fulfil the work
– Ensure safe work and quality is delivered to high expectations
– Ensure general knowledge and practices within Health and Safety is known.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong Written and verbal communication
- Customer service
- Experience in dealing with large projects and individuals
- Team work and ability to support others where required
- Quality assurance experience
- First Aid at work
- Health and Safety requirements and measures
Professional Affiliations/ Institute Membership:
Client Values and Behaviours:
- Professional – Ensuring we hold our professional values at heart and deliver electrical excellence to our clients and customers
- Collaboration – Do great things together and as a team
- Trust – Open, honest communication and transparency in all that we do
- Supportive – supporting each other to achieve professional high standards in delivering knowledge, skills and experience across our colleagues
- Innovative – Search for a better solution. Then exceed it