Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 184/22
Process Alignment Manager
Salford Quays / Media City, Manchester Full time £35,000 – 40,000 per annum, & Car or Car Allowance, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Laptop plus generous package
Due to an extraordinary period of growth my client are currently experiencing and are continuing to forecast, the need for a Process Alignment Manager has arisen in work closely both with the Commercial Team and other key business leaders across the group to provide comprehensive project led process alignment across all Business Units. The role will have complete accountability and management of projects relating to the harmonisation and alignment of MFSG businesses. These Projects will be delivered to a high standard and meet the commercial objectives as outlined by Integration strategic plans.
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the Integration Team in ensuring that the department maintains a highly responsive, high quality support service; this is showcased in the strong collaboration and consultative approach to implementing Integration and alignment projects.
Role Purpose & Accountabilities
Every acquisition that the client undertakes provides opportunities for synergies to be extracted through cost reduction or potential revenue and customer growth through market penetration or market development. A key objective in this role will be to identify those synergies and present proposals for implementation.
- Continuous improvement and development of the internal processes, procedures, manuals, and user guides, with priorities defined and timelines agreed.
- Standardise and deploy internally built applications across all business unites including but not limited to; Asset Capture, Timesheets, Employee Portal, Expense and Mileage
- To work closely with the IT and Development Teams to enhance the internally built applications and communicate changes across the Division.
- Writing and implementation of standard operating procedures, to support all internal applications
- Be responsive to requests and new ideas to improve the business operating rhythms
- Communicate to the Integration Manager any concerns and ensure good problem solving to resolve challenges.
- Deliver the implementation plan ensuring you work in collaboration with different stakeholders from across the business, ensuring you drive forward positive team relationships.
- Process-map all current systems and ways of working to ensure these can be absorbed into the Divisional Operating Model on a like for like or similar basis and be maintained by the team.
- Facilitate the training with all employees of newly implemented or changed processes ensuring all areas of ensuring all parties are engaged and are clear on their role within the process
- Provide statistical reporting to the board on the implementation and the ongoing development of the Divisional Operating Model and processes.
- Ensure ad-hoc updates and improvements are actively reviewed and implemented where appropriate
- Monitor and audit the appropriate usage of the Operating Model within the Group and report any concerns to the Integration Manager
- Identify and remove, redundant legacy reporting systems where appropriate
- Integration and Alignment
- To support the Integration Manager in the delivery of the alignment strategy across MFSG.
- Provide an ongoing rolling planning document to ensure the Integration Manager is fully aware of the progress on all activities
- To work collaboratively with the Integration team to fulfil all obligations during periods of change and harmonisation
- Define, develop and deliver a comprehensive suite of process documents that provides reliable and useful reporting and training for all Business Units.
- Responsive to the changing needs within MFSG and the launch of urgent project plans in relation to group alignment.
- Deliver on key projects relating to the integration of MFSG businesses.
- Support the alignment of policies and procedures where appropriate to ensure all businesses are under equal processes
- Work closely with each Divisional/Functional Director to assess the priorities of key alignment projects by function, how they will be delivered and report back.
- To work methodically utilising Project planning and other project tools
- Provide reports to the board on projects to ensure the business is kept up to date with key changes
- Ensure a commercial approach when working alongside key departments and business, so as not to disrupt operations
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an exceptional and experienced Process Alignment Manager who has performed a similar or like-for-like function with a previous organisation, who has with the ability to quickly grasp the Company’s business activities, operating procedures and processes and gain a good understanding of the industry and marketplaces in which it operates.
- Experience in change management.
- Strong cradle to grave understanding and detailing of processes.
- Exemplary problem solver can respond quickly to changing circumstances and react effectively.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Confidence to work with Senior Managers and Directors
- Energy, Drive and Enthusiasm to deliver to an excellent standard
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure with a flexible approach to change.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to build strong relationships across the group at all levels
- The position will require some UK travel and overnight stays
What we offer
As part of the team you will have access to some great benefits including:
- £35-40,000 per annum
- Car or Car Allowance, fuel card and generous package
- Life Assurance
- Paid Refer A Friend Scheme
- Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Birthday Holiday
- Development and progression opportunities
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, we will need to complete several background checks including a credit check, five-year referencing history and DBS check. All offers will be subject to successful completion of these background checks. Your working hours will be Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8:30am – 5pm.