- You will be responsible for supporting the growth of the business
- You will have a strong background, skills, and knowledge within the field of residential buildings, new builds, refurbishments, and maintenance, with a clear understanding of the management and maintenance of passive fire protection
- Working on multiple projects from £200k up to £1million
Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 45/21
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers, and clients to ensure information, costs, profitability, and value meets the requirements of designated projects within both public and private sector organisations
- Have extensive knowledge and experience in FIRAS specifically Fire Doors and the regulations surrounding this. Experience of Fire doors and Carpentry across a variety of projects.
- Become an enthusiastic, self-motivated team member with the ability to work with minimal supervision and possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have previous similar experience in a Contracts Management role
- Have a strong background and understanding of passive fire protection
- Have experience on Planned Works Contracts.
- Have knowledge and familiarity of current firestopping products, including tested detail parameters. Be capable of liaising with manufacturers technical personnel to resolve non-standard applications.
- Have excellent IT knowledge with good command of the Microsoft Office suite,
- Maintain industry knowledge and remain up to date with regulations and industry changes
You will need a full UK Driving Licence and will be given a company van
25 days holidays plus stats
10% annual bonus paid in December