Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 24/21
30k – 32k a year with overtime and bonus incentive .
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Mechanical assembly and testing of conveyor / materials handling systems.
• Lead and carry out the installation of conveyor / materials handling systems at customer’s site.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Effectively communicate and escalate build and installation issues to the rest of the business
• Maximise the number of productive hours & help to ensure all target hours are met.
• Advise the Design Team of issues and improvements in order to continuously improve drawings standards and
minimise the chance of reoccurring mistakes.
• Communicate lessons learnt and potential new sales enquiries / leads to the rest of the business
• Assist the sales force in developing / maintaining customer relationships.
• Demonstrate good HSE practices and ways of working at all times.
• Help and support Apprentice’s home and improve their skills.
• Ensure you represent the company’s best interests at customer premises and sites.
Key Qualifications / Personal Skills
• Excellent Engineering/ Technical Skills
• Qualified in Emergency First Aid
• Qualified Scaffold Erector, FLT licence, Scissor-Lift licence
• Trained in Manual Handling
• Effective communication skills
• Flexible & adaptable approach to work and problem solving
• Excellent team working skills
• Effective time management
• Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills