Start Date (non-permanent) 25-05-2022
Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 189/22
Kitchensafe Ansul Installation Engineer
South East Full time £26,000 – £28,000 Plus Generous Commission,
This would suit a candidate who thrives from being dedicated to, and excels in a particular discipline.
- Installation of Ansul R102 and Piranha systems in threaded and crimp fittings throughout the UK.
- Maintenance of Ansul R102 and Piranha systems throughout the UK.
- Modification and Remedial works to Ansul R102 and Piranha systems throughout the UK.
- The role will be based remotely working in the field
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a skilled Ansul professional with at least 2 years’ experience installing and maintaining kitchen fire suppression systems. To be successful in this role you will need to have energy and drive, providing outstanding customer service to our new and existing clients. Key qualities to excel in this role would include:
- Structured in approach to work.
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team and using own initiative.
- To stay calm and collected in approach to work.
- Excellent Communication Skills
What we can offer to the successful candidate
- Competitive Salary Package
- Air-conditioned company van, smartphone and all the specialist tools needed to provide a professional service to our customers.
- 25 Days paid annual leave
- An extra day holiday on your birthday
- Contributory Pension Scheme through the Royal London Group providing you with 5% of your salary paid by you and 3% paid by the Company.