Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 47/21
The objective of this role is to prospect and generate new business sales from target accounts, customers and market segments to further develop client base.
· Responsible for the profitability and performance of the UK operation, developing an ambitious growth strategy based on cross selling of all access, secure entry and fire protection solutions to specifiers, architects and main contractors.
· Develop sustainable growth by developing a high performing sales team.
· To recruit, integrate, lead, motivate and train the UK Sales team in order to meet the needs of the business.
· Identifying and securing the required new business in order to achieve and exceed agreed sales targets – this business will be self-generated through a mix of cold calling, site visits, networking and pre-arranged appointments
· Setting a social strategy for the business, and driving marketing campaigns to produce new leads for the business is key
· Responding and tracking effectively all allocated sales leads and prospects
· Providing and maintaining accurate forecasts, prospects lists / quote bank and sales status reports as required
· Working closely with customers, by demonstrating a technical consultative sales style in order to maintain long term relationships, ensure effective customer service and generate on-going sales revenue.
· To develop profitable new business and achieve / exceed the budget level of sales.
· To analyse existing and potential markets for new opportunities and competitive positioning and strategies.
· To work as a key member of the management team and be proactive in driving the business forward and play a key role in all strategic and business planning activities.
· Deliver professional presentations and tenders up to Board level.
· To negotiate and supervise the drawing-up of sales tenders and contracts.
The Ideal Candidate
· Graduate calibre Sales Professional with a consistent career history gained within a blue-chip multinational, or specialist market leader within the construction or building or architectural materials, or industrial flooring or access panels, secure entry and fire protection solutions sector.
· This may include time spent as a Specification Sales Manager, National or Regional Sales Management.
· Candidates with experience of other architectural products for large scale industrial/commercial projects will also be considered.
· A sales management professional with a track record of developing successful commercial strategies targeting industrial construction projects.
· This must include in-depth experience of managing internal technical sales and designs, specification sales and regional sales management, building key relationships with specifiers, architects and main contractors including CPD presentations, technical discussions about the installation of products and the quotation process.
· An energetic, motivational and action orientated manager with a proven ability to provide clear strategic direction to a sales team in order to deliver significant growth.
· An excellent relationship builder, you will possess extensive experience of business to business consultative selling up to senior executive level, delivering high value contracts via the tender, proposal and presentation process.
· A focused team player with strong commercial acumen, you will be able to make a significant contribution to the senior management team and organisational strategy.
· Extensive experience of contractual negotiation, tenders and terms.
· Proven track record in major pricing discussions with clients.
· Passion to grow their business and maintain an entrepreneurial streak.