Start Date (non-permanent) 25-05-2022
Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 179/22
Fire Extinguisher Sales and Service Technician
Nazeing – Essex
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Installing and servicing Fire Extinguishers
- Planning allocated work to ensure customers within your area are seen in a timely manner, ensuring maximum efficiency and best use of resources.
- Building professional and effective relationships with a wide client base.
- Effectively communicating with our customers to ensure fire risks are minimised and ensuring compliance with British Safety Standards
- Setting up new maintenance contracts with our customers, collecting cash payments and up-selling/ cross selling where appropriate.
- We are looking for an experienced Fire Extinguisher Technician who has the drive and enthusiasm to provide an outstanding service to our customers every day. Our ideal candidate will have:
- BAFE and/or IFEDA qualification is absolutely mandatory. Certification will be requested
- Previous experience maintaining fire extinguishers, ideally 2 years plus.
- Good knowledge of current standards and legislation – BS5306.
- Ability to work independently as this is a field based role.
- Capability to problem solve.
- Ability to spot additional areas of sales opportunity.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
What we offer
You will have access to some great benefits including:
- Earning Potential: £Uncapped
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Company PDA, Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Employee Recognition Scheme