Start Date (non-permanent) 25-05-2022
Number of positions 2
Job Reference Number 174/22
Fire Alarm Engineer
London & Surrounding Areas Full time Up to £40,000 plus vehicle & package
Our client specialises in the delivery of planned and corrective maintenance of fire detection systems and portable extinguishers. While the majority of Morgan Fire’s operational resources are based around London, we provide national coverage through our reactive delivery model.
What you will be doing:
We are now seeking a self-managing, enthusiastic, innovative and dynamic individual to join us as a Fire Alarm Engineer. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and servicing fire alarms across a wide range of systems across multiple customer locations.
- Responding to demand service calls on all types of fire alarms.
- Planning and implementing routine and demand call visits for your area.
- Delivering a first-class customer service to all our customers.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years previous experience working in a similar role.
- Some experience as an electrician or a knowledge/understanding of electrics is essential.
- You must be comfortable in a sometimes physically demanding role.
- You must be eager to learn and ready to work hard in order to achieve a competent level of work in which you can start to work autonomously.
- You must have some flexibility to travel. Although this role is based in and around London, it is a national role and will require occasional UK travel. In the future, we aim for this role to be solely regional however,
- for now, you need to be comfortable to travel.
- Full, clean UK driving Licence is essential.
What we offer:
You will have access to some great benefits including:
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure payable at 4%
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Company PDA, Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Life Assurance
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Paid Refer a Friend Scheme
- Fantastic development and progression opportunities.
- Equal Opportunities