Salary / Hourly Rate £36k
Number of positions 1
Job Reference Number 24/21
The purpose of your job will be the fabrication, assembly, testing, installation and commissioning of conveyor / materials handling systems.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
• Mechanical assembly and testing of conveyor / materials handling systems.
• Install and commission conveyor / materials handling systems at customer’s sites.
• Fabrication and welding of base frames and other fabrications
• Effectively communicate and escalate build and installation issues to the rest of the business
• Maximise the number of productive hours & help to ensure all target hours are met.
• Advise the Design Team of issues and improvements in order to continuously improve drawings standards and minimise the chance of reoccurring mistakes.
• Communicate lessons learnt and potential new sales enquiries / leads to the rest of the business
• Demonstrate good HSE practices and ways of working at all times.
• Help and support Apprentices home and improve their skills.
• Ensure you represent the company’s best interests on site.