Job Reference Number 156/22
Salford Quays / Media City, Manchester. Plus Home Working Full time £50-60,000 per annum, plus car/allowance & generous package
Our client’s Marketing Team is growing and we need additional leadership from an experienced Marketing Director or Senior Marketing Manager to deliver the successful planning and development of the overall marketing strategy across the whole group of businesses and brands.
- Strategy and Management: Reporting directly into the Chief Commercial Officer of the group, you will be responsible for liaising with Sales, Business Unit Leaders, and the wider Senior Management Team to devise and deliver complementary marketing strategies, value propositions and campaigns appropriate for the specific requirements of each Business within MFSG;
- Brand Development and Differentiation: Development of the Division’s brands into widely recognisable, market leading names to support organic growth while providing a comprehensive suite of marketing collateral to the Sales Teams to support them in the acquisition of new business.
- Digital Marketing: Responsibility for the Division’s online presence to promote growth and positioning as the market leader in the provision of fire life safety and security solutions.
- Lead Generation: Effective management of growth with a particular focus on acquiring new customers through valid sales opportunities that align to our Divisional Sales Strategies. This should be achieved through the planning, development and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns aligned to identified vertical markets, offering targeted services and solutions.
- PR and Communication: Driving internal and external communication campaigns to continually develop our Division’s position and improve customer, prospect, and employee engagement.
Who we’re looking for
we need a capable, over-achiever who can demonstrate clear experience in a similar function and a passion for continued development. Whilst industry specific experience isn’t mandatory, someone who has come from an M&A Senior Marketing function would be preferred.
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role at a senior level with commercial awareness and business acumen
• Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
• Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
• Proven experience developing and delivering successful B2B marketing plans and campaigns
• Excellent understanding of marketing techniques to promote value propositions to target markets
• Resilience with the ability to motivate and manage a function and team through periods of change and growth
• Project management and collaboration across multiple teams and stakeholders
• Ability to interpret marketing performance data and analysis
• Interpersonal skills to be able to engage with clients, marketing colleagues and the wider business
• Experience in thinking strategically
• Experience of managing multiple projects with time-critical deadlines
• Comfortable with performing day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy
• Strong organisational, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
• Bachelor’s degree (2:1 or equivalent) in business, marketing and communications or relevant field
What we offer
Rewards are commensurate to success in a fast-paced business that has a plan to become the market leader in the next few years, both through M&A, great customer service and by delivering innovative customer focussed solutions.
• Basic Salary £50-60,000 subject to experience in the desired fields.
• Car / Allowance
• Life Assurance
• Paid Refer a Friend Scheme
• Mental Health & Well-being Scheme
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Birthday Holiday
• Additional Day holiday for each full year of completed service (up to 25 days)
• Development and progression opportunities